At OBHG, we know colleague referrals are the best way to bring exceptional new OB/GYN Hospitalists on board.
And now we are offering clinicians across the U.S. an opportunity to earn lucrative financial rewards for referring candidates we hire!
Our national footprint is expanding, and we are continually seeking new clinical talent for our obstetric hospital programs. Roles include full-time Hospitalist, Site Director (leadership), regional travel, and the prestigious Diplomat program.
View our interactive recruiting map and all our current job listings here.
Ready to make your referral? Simply fill out and submit our convenient online form below, and our expert recruiting team will do the rest!
Note that the following requirements must be met for PEER award eligibility:
1. You have engaged with the candidate in conversation about OBHG opportunities.
2. The candidate has not been referred by another source within the last 12 months.
(Referral submissions are dated to determine eligibility in cases where the candidate is referred by more than one clinician.)
3. You have completed and submitted the PEER OB/GYN Referral Form along with a W-9 form (which will be provided by our team).
4. The candidate identified you as the referring clinician on their OBHG Employment Application. Only one individual may be listed as the referring clinician.
5. Once hired by OBHG, the candidate must work five or more 24-hour shifts or 12 or more 12-hour shifts per 28-day block.
6. You will receive the PEER award payment after the new hire completes his/her/their first 30 days of full-time work for OBHG.
Download a PDF version of the program description and policy