Ob Hospitalist Group Benefits
Our hospitalists are part of a team of passionate professionals working together with the support of the clinical site director, medical director of operations, and director of hospital operations to ensure that the program meets both OBHG’s and the partner hospital’s operational goals.
As a clinician-centered company, OBHG provides an unparalleled benefits package and superior work/life balance.
Full-time OB hospitalists can create their own schedules – typically eight 24-hour shifts or ten to twelve 12-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management.
Our ideal candidate is:
- An experienced OB/GYN or CNM with a successful track record
- Highly personable and skilled at relationship building
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of the assigned program
- An excellent communicator
- Team-oriented, service-minded and goal-focused
We are proud to offer our hospitalists:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules (Typically 7–9 shifts per 28-day block)
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance and 401k employer match
- Leadership training and career advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits including dental and vision
- Collegial, team-based work environment
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Volunteer opportunities for group medical mission trips
- Regional and national physician support and resources
- SOGH membership benefits
- Awards and recognitions
- Engagement opportunities
- Health & wellness benefits
Your future is calling!
Learn more about the benefits of becoming an OBHG hospitalist – contact our clinical recruiting department at r[email protected] or 800.967.2289.