Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) has provided emergent care for women and babies for over 15 years and our clinicians are a vital part of our mission. What’s more, multiple clinicians have been part of the OBHG family for more than ten years.
Today we recognize and thank the following OBHG clinicians for their service and dedication over the past ten years:
- Dr. David Watlington – Dr. Watlington serves as an OB hospitalist in Tennessee and has worked in multiple programs over the years. “Coming from private practice, it was challenging as a much higher percentage of the patients that OB hospitalists see are high-risk. It was exciting to be a part of a significant change in how obstetric patients were taken care of in the hospital setting.”
- Dr. Joseph Singer – Dr. Singer serves as an OB hospitalist in Florida. Dr. Singer previously worked at a few other OBHG programs as well as Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Director of the Division of Perinatal Services at Montgomery Hospital Medical Center in Norristown, PA.
- Dr. Rana Skaf – Dr. Skaf serves as a Site Director in Texas. “I think among the many benefits of working for OBHG is the multiple levels of expertise one is exposed to. There is a fund of collective knowledge that moves mountains literally! This, in combination with talent and years of experience fuels this innovative momentum that touches women.”
- Dr. Tony Zepeda – Dr. Zepeda serves as a Site Director in Texas. He worked in private practice and remained on volunteer faculty at UCI Medical School before becoming an OB hospitalist. On becoming a hospitalist and having time to share with his family: “My best memory was not all the new approaches to handling OB emergencies, life saves and new relationships with physicians at different institutions; it was now the availability of free time, lots of it.”
- Dr. Shana Yeager – Dr. Yeager is an OBHG Vice President of Clinical Operations based in California. She has served as an OB hospitalist in Texas and California, an OBHG Site Director, a hospital’s chair of obstetrics and gynecology, and a Medical Director of Operations. In 2018, Dr. Yeager received OBHG’s Clinician Leadership Award.
Please join us in recognizing these amazing clinicians for their ten years of dedication to caring for women and babies as OBHG clinicians.
Congratulations on this milestone anniversary!