Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking OB/GYNs with exceptional clinical skills, a passion for patient care, an adaptable nature, and a sense of adventure to join our Diplomat program.
This opportunity involves launching new obstetric programs and working collaboratively with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant patient who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
As a clinician-centered organization, OBHG provides unparalleled support and superior work/life balance. Diplomats typically work eight 24-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management. We handle privileging and credentialing. Assignments are guaranteed, and Diplomats will have ample time to prepare for each new location.
Our Diplomat positions offer:
- Compensation comparable to private practice
- Paid housing and travel expenses
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx benefits
- CME allowance and 401k employer match
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities